Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yummy Appetizer Recipe

To switch things up a little, I would like to share an appetizer recipe that is a standby in my kitchen.  I don't have any prep pictures or final product pics, only the recipe.  Next time I make this I will take pics and post the process.  It is so simple and super yummy!


You can microwave this for about 3 minutes, but I prefer to bake it at 350 for 20-30 minutes.  I think the consistency is better.  No, it's not healthy, but is any good appetizer ever really healthy? :)  Serve with tortilla or pita chips and you have a quick and delicious appetizer ready to go!  Enjoy!

Sara

2 comments:

  1. In the famous words of Rachel Ray.....YUM-Ohhhh!!! Also, love the previous post about organizing the kitchen office. I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this many times at Sara's, and it's always a huge hit. Yum! Everyone needs to try this!

    ReplyDelete