Friday, February 12, 2010

Curtains Finished!


Here is a final picture of one of the panels we made! Sorry for the picture quality - we were eager to take pictures and the lighting was bad! Also, these aren't the windows or the hardware I am using for these curtains - just for the photo. The rope trim was $1.44 a yard and we found it at Wal-Mart...
 
 

 I have 6 more panels to do for the living room and I am trying to decide if I want to buy more of this fabric or use this...

 

This is a Joel Dewberry fabric - Lodge Lattice in Sky.  This fabric is on Etsy for $7.99 a yard as opposed to the more expensive Waverly  fabric.  Plus, I think it would be cool to add one more pattern to the mix!  

More projects coming up in the next week - gotta check off another to-do on my long, long list!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric and the curtains look awesome! I really like the rope detailing on it!

    ReplyDelete