Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thrifting Steals!!

My mom and I went to this little junk/antique/thrift store this past weekend and made out like bandits!  Here is what we bought...
This table was $12...
Set of silver-plate flatware was $20...

Bench was $10...

This cart table was $10, too...

And the rest of these beautiful odds and ends...

All of this was only $66!! Yep, that's right...$66!!  Everything in the store was 50% off so we were grabbing as fast as we could!

It is so exciting to find great deals like this - especially when it is an antique!  Just had to share!

I will be posting new house pictures in a couple of days now that things are coming together and rooms are decorated!  Sorry to be missing in action for so long!


Sara

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great finds! Love the table.

    (BTW, the comment above mine may be spam...I get them on my blog too. You can paste it into Babelfish to check it!)

    ReplyDelete